Goto bug on iPhone in landscape

Linzc

Here's another bug that I've seen since the 1.1 upgrade. On odd occasions, if I am in landscape mode with my iPhone (maybe when I'm using two frames?), the goto screen loses the top line or so (including the goto and cancel buttons!) After a few moments of perplexity, I worked out that if I rotated the phone to portrait, I got to see the whole goto dialogue again and could exit gracefully.

Actually as I look at the screenshot again, I note that as well as cutting off the top, the buttons for Genesis and Matthew are on two lines as they are for portrait view, so it seems that the issue is to do with the rotation code.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5219/5495975328_28f5594e39.jpg

photo by linzc, on Flickr

Here's another bug that I've seen since the 1.1 upgrade. On odd occasions, if I am in landscape mode with my iPhone (maybe when I'm using two frames?), the goto screen loses the top line or so (including the goto and cancel buttons!) After a few moments of perplexity, I worked out that if I rotated the phone to portrait, I got to see the whole goto dialogue again and could exit gracefully.

Actually as I look at the screenshot again, I note that as well as cutting off the top, the buttons for Genesis and Matthew are on two lines as they are for portrait view, so it seems that the issue is to do with the rotation code.

Known issue, but one I haven't been able to reproduce reliably enough to track down and fix. If you have a reproducible case I would really like to know what it is.

Scott

Archived