Tab Tie Retention

rcdeacon

It seems as though I have run into this before but can not remember the fix! I have about 6 tabs in my workspace and I have tied 5 of them together. I then do a "save" or "save as" naming the workspace and quit Accordance. Upon restart the ties are gone! This occurs in both 11.0.2 and 11.0.3b. I suspect it is a set up issue but for the life of me I cannot remember.

I found the answer (at least partially). Although I am set to open "last session" it seems that when you modify a workspace an old unmodified workspace remains in the background and so when you quit Accordance the tab ties remain as they should on the unmodified workspace in the background (which remains and opens upon restart) but are lost on the "last session which appears when you open Accordance. Boy, I hope I am explaining this well enough.

Additionally I changed the verse of the primary tab (from John 2:4 to John 3:1 in this case) and then I went to one of the tabs that was NOT linked and tried to change the reference in the box at the lower right corner to bring it into sync with the primary tab and COULD NOT. I could highlight that reference (in this case John 2:4) but was not able to change it (to John 3:1). This may or may not be an issue but thought I would report it. Since it isn't linked (tied) to another tab you should be able to change it at will I would think.

Edited by Bob Deacon