Color of Hypertext within a Note

Julia Falling

Regarding conversion – I got a few weird notes. No big deal. I'll fix them over time. But is all the hypertext supposed to be the color chosen in the Preferences > User Notes Display? The Scripture Reference for the note is in the chosen color, but the hypertext within the text are black. Is this how it's supposed to work? Just curious. In Acc-10, all the hypertext was the same color as the Scripture reference for the note. I'm just trying to figure out if I've got another problem. The black links seem to be working.

Thanks.

post-330-0-51981800-1415581982_thumb.jpg

Julie, if you are standardizing your note display, the hypertext color (and style) is specified in that dialog, under Text Display -> Hypertext. (Under the Command-T you have to customize the theme to see this information).

If you aren't standardizing, then the hyperlinks will all be displayed in the standard blue underline.

The Custom Color will stick for the References, but not for hypertext – it reverts to black. If I choose one of the standard colors, it does stick.

post-330-0-57142100-1415584583_thumb.jpg

This was also true in Acc-10. The two blues are different. Not a big deal, but there is a Custom choice for Hypertext that doesn't work, at least not for me.

EDIT: I have been standardizing since Acc-10. Functions the same but looks a lot better – thanks for the option.

Edited by Julie Falling

Fixed. Thanks, Joel & the programming gang.