NOn oak tree updates

accordance4me

I realised that I have not been getting updates to my non-Oak tree modules and just wondered if those are included in the update and if not how I would go about getting the updates.

Not exactly sure what you mean by non-OakTree modules. All Accordance modules are created by OakTree. Those that are published by other companies tend to be updated less frequently, but the update routine in the Accordance menu will still let you know if an update is available.

I essentially mean I have two CDs other than the library that were from IVP and Zondervan and wondered if those modules were updated at the same time as the Oaktree ones.

As I have gotten into the program started to really like it. I would like better the lists but... and the other web videos to be downloaded and viewed later.

The update routine in the Accordance menu will inform you if updates are available for any modules, but, as I said above, other publishers do not remaster their CDs very often.

I do not understand what you mean by lists. You can purchase the training DVD and have the movies available all the time, but these are separate topics from your original question.

Archived