Installation Issues

Morris Van Dyke

I had mistakenly purchased the Scholars edition and Oaktree worked with me and got me on the right track with Premier. Of course I deleted the Accordance folder from my HD and installed Premier fresh.

Premier installed and then I installed Atlas and Photoguide.

When I opened Accordance it kept asking where to find GNT-T (from Scholars edition) and also gave me an error associated with Photoguide.

When I looked at the Text modules in had a big gap of empty space then names I should have never had anyway mixed in with the right ones!

Obviously there is some sort of previous installation files creeping back up, I can't figure how - I deleted the entire Accordance folder before install!

help!

My guess is that you are in OS X, and you did not delete the Accordance Preferences from your user/Library/Preferences folder. If you do that now, then run Accordance, it should make a clean set of preferences based on those in the new Accordance folder.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh, by the way...THANK YOU!

Everything is humming nicely now.

I have not picked my 3 free bible yet - On the Bible Unlock CD I picked 3, put in the code for my Premier package (i have no other code to put in) but it denied me.

How is that done?

I wanted AMP, NKJV & NLT (does that include their note and such?)

You have to request the codes from the office; each Bible has its own code, and we do need to pay royalties on them even though you get them "free."

Archived