Greek and Hebrew Lexicons will not work

mikeb

Hey,

I just purchased the Accordance 10 upgrade and now my tagged texts will not perform a "triple-click" search for greek and hebrew dictionary. My NAS will search a dictionary that I choose but my ESV will not search at all. Neither can access the Mounce and KM Lexicons.

Is there something I should do? I have tried all my usual tricks like adding a new module and updating the software through easy install.

Mike Britton

Hi, Mike!

Just to be sure we're on the same page, run Check for an Application update, then run Check for Content Updates. Once both of these are completed, check the following:

you should see Accordance 10.1.3 in the About Accordance, while About this Text for Thayer's ought to show version 1.6.

Actually, I figured it out. I purchased the Starter collection and updated from 9 to 10 from the purchase point. But I never ran the easy install to bring over the new modules. I downloaded the Starter Package from easy install and it added the 6 new modules.

So everything works great again.

And I love, love, love the updated look and function of the software!!! You guys have done such a great job!

Wonderful—and thanks!

We're really pleased with the job our programmers did on the user interface for Accordance 10. I think we even bought them a pizza to say "thanks!" :-)