Mellel for only $22 today ONLY!!

mikes

For those of you who've been holding back buying (or upgrading) because of the price of Mellel, be not afraid!

Today only it can be found on MacZot for $22... sweet deal, have of the even lower new pricing.

Thanks Mikes - I just purchased it; can't go wrong with that kind of price, $22!

Several people here have mentioned this program, but I'm not familiar with it. What are the chief advantages over a more common program like MS Word, and why do you prefer it?

Several people here have mentioned this program, but I'm not familiar with it. What are the chief advantages over a more common program like MS Word, and why do you prefer it?

If you work with multilingual texts (English, Greek, Hebrew), it is unparalleled in display and printing of text. This is especially obvious when incorporating right to left texts like Hebrew along with left to right texts like English. BTW, Word for Mac cannot handle right-to-left texts. The Redler's (developers of Mellel) have written their own text engine and it is superior to anything else I have seen for the complexities of multilingual and multidirectional texts. Mellel is different in the way it does things, but once you become familiar with the program, you will not want to use another word processor. I use it all the time. While it can read and save Word format, it is not flawless (and occasionally not even good) at this. At $22 it is the best deal of the year. I own two licenses, but I may buy another just to have one to give to a friend.

Best regards.

Ron

I just bought it too. I've been checking for a month or so hoping it would go on sale.

I just bought it too. I've been checking for a month or so hoping it would go on sale.

I brought it but am unsure about how to get. Are they going to send a download or send me something in the mail. Im unsure about that. Any insight?

I brought it but am unsure about how to get. Are they going to send a download or send me something in the mail. Im unsure about that. Any insight?

Never mind I just received them.

Ordered and downloaded, but no registration code yet. How long does that take? Thanks for the heads up.

Ordered and downloaded, but no registration code yet. How long does that take? Thanks for the heads up.

Maczot usually takes no more then a day (I think they say so)... check back on your account with them if you don't see an email soon... sometimes you'll find it there before it hits your email account.

Thanks so much!

For those of you who've been holding back buying (or upgrading) because of the price of Mellel, be not afraid!

Today only it can be found on MacZot for $22... sweet deal, have of the even lower new pricing.

Thanks for the heads-up on Mellel. I have been testing it out since buying it this week and it beats any other word processor I have ever used. The fact that the Mellel Guide contains 341 pages when viewed with Adobe Reader seems a bit daunting, but that type of background information and help is really impressive.

Archived