Dutch bible translation request

wido

I'm a Dutch Accordance user. The only available Dutch bibletranslation is the "Statenvertaling" (STATEN in Accordance). Although a respectable translation, it is a translation of almost 400 years old. I would very much like to see a modern Dutch bibletranslation in Accordance, i.e. the New Bible Translation ("Nieuwe Bijbel Vertaling") from 2004.

So, please, consider to add this Dutch Bible translation to your program.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

Hi,

I was wondering if this feature request has been taking into consideration?

It would be great to have the "Nieuwe Bijbel Vertaling" and the "Herziene Statenvertaling" in Accordance, as well as the translation from 51!

Thank you for considering this and making your software even more useful for the dutch speaking preachers and theologians!

• Like 1

Requests for licensing terms have been sent to both publishers. We're waiting to hear back.

• Like 2

I know there is contact between Logos and the publishers of the "Herziene Statenvertaling". So it would be great if Accordance can also get a license of it! 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I have contacted the publisher "Jongbloed" and they say that they have been seeking contact with Accordance but don't receive any answers. They seem to be willing…

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 3/2/2016 at 4:54 PM, gdogr said:

I have contacted the publisher "Jongbloed" and they say that they have been seeking contact with Accordance but don't receive any answers. They seem to be willing…

Unfortunately this said a lot. 

Accordance need to jump in or Brand-L will take the cake with all non English areas in the world. This focus on only English Bibles will be a shot in the knee. Ins eigene Knie wohlgemerkt. 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/21/2015 at 12:11 PM, Mark Allison said:

Requests for licensing terms have been sent to both publishers. We're waiting to hear back.

An old one 🙂

Any news on this? Please retry with the publisher.

Hans

• Like 2

@Mark Allison If you nothing heard back from the publishers, then you must contact them again. (To bring the Portuguese Bible with Strongs to Accordance, I have send several e-mails. First to the person who is/was in charge for this. As this not helped I have contacted the boss of the person in charge. This helped.)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2022 at 4:54 PM, Fabian said:

@Mark Allison on https://studybible.info/version/ you find also the Dutch Statenvertaling with Strong's. Please add this to the https://accordancebible.com/?s=statenv

It looks like this site is down. If you find another link, please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...