FULL SCREEN MODE

Guntis

Please add at least option to launch Accordance for iOS in full screen mode, covering phone's top status bar. And add single tap on an empty space (text without links) to hide both top and the bottom toolbars too, and the screen dividing bar in the middle also could become 2 pixels wide line, to allow to see as many lines of text as possible.

And if you could add option to set toolbar background color and toolbar font color, you could help me get rid of those dark brown bars... :-) I prefer iBooks color theme.

Please add at least option to launch Accordance for iOS in full screen mode, covering phone's top status bar. And add single tap on an empty space (text without links) to hide both top and the bottom toolbars too, and the screen dividing bar in the middle also could become 2 pixels wide line, to allow to see as many lines of text as possible.

And if you could add option to set toolbar background color and toolbar font color, you could help me get rid of those dark brown bars... :-) I prefer iBooks color theme.

WE WILL CONSIDER YOUR REQUEST. ;)

SCOTT

• 3 weeks later...

I have been trying to use accordance on an ipad, and I second the request for a less cluttered reading mode. With more screen, it seems you could move all the buttons to the bottom or top of the screen, and hide/fade away those options when not in use. Also because of the larger ipad screen size, it is harder to track the text from one line to next. Most books use wide margins or columns to help keep the text readable. Having an option like that would be great.

Also in the same vain the quick go to book and chapter list, should take advantage of the screen on the ipad. Thanks.

-Ryan

Archived