NIV-G/K Availability in iOS?

Brent Lawrence

Just curious if the NIV-G/K is available for the iOS.

Aside from the demand we are putting on your servers trying to get our modules on our devices, you have exceeded my expectation on the 1.0 release. Excellent work! Well worth the wait! Thank you.

The NIV G/K is part of the Zondervan Essential Bible Study Suite, which is not available for Easy Install. We will have to wait until a method of syncing with our computers is implemented.

Peace.

The NIV G/K is part of the Zondervan Essential Bible Study Suite, which is not available for Easy Install. We will have to wait until a method of syncing with our computers is implemented.

Peace.

Ahh. I see. Thanks. Hopefully it will be soon. It's my "Go To" text.

If you contact the Accordance staff, I think they can give you access to the "plain" NIV since you already have the NIV-G/K. Then you could use the NIV on iOS until such time as syncing is an option. The ESV that comes with the iOS app would let you check Strong's numbers. Not the prettiest work around, but perhaps an option as you wait.

Lorinda

Is this the case for NRSV, REB, NJB as well (they belong to a group not downloadable)? I see very few biblical texts in my downloads section (on my iPad).

Is this the case for NRSV, REB, NJB as well (they belong to a group not downloadable)? I see very few biblical texts in my downloads section (on my iPad).

These Bibles are all available, as long as they are in your account.

These Bibles are all available, as long as they are in your account.

Helen,

I did purchase those texts (SRSV, NJB, REB), so why would they not be showing up on the downloads page?

And why are you working on New Year's Day, on a Saturday :) I think everyone here agrees you all work plenty hard enough...

Cheers (and bonne annee)

If you contact the Accordance staff, I think they can give you access to the "plain" NIV since you already have the NIV-G/K. Then you could use the NIV on iOS until such time as syncing is an option. The ESV that comes with the iOS app would let you check Strong's numbers. Not the prettiest work around, but perhaps an option as you wait.

Lorinda

Thanks Lorinda. I do have the NIV with footnotes on the iPad, but was looking for the tagged NIV-G/K that I currently use on my desktop app.

Archived