Problem with the web site and purchasing

ToddPeperkorn

I've been trying to buy the ESV Group and the Scholar's Standard upgrade 8 module, and every time I go to either purchase it or put it on my wishlist, it kicks me over to the page that is the "Products: Full List" page. I was able to put the Library 8 DVD into the cart, but nothing else.

HELP! Let me give you my money!

Todd

If you can get anything in the cart, just go ahead with that, and put a note in comments as to what you wanted to get. You do not need to pay for the DVD if you get the Scholar's Standard. We haven't seen other problems, but we'll tackle them as they are reported.

Please do give us your money. ;)

If you can get anything in the cart, just go ahead with that, and put a note in comments as to what you wanted to get. You do not need to pay for the DVD if you get the Scholar's Standard. We haven't seen other problems, but we'll tackle them as they are reported.

Please do give us your money. ;)

Well something is going on. I've tried it in two different browsers with the same result. Grrrrr...

Well something is going on. I've tried it in two different browsers with the same result. Grrrrr...

I'm seeing the same thing when I try to upgrade from Library 7 Intro to Library 8 Intro. It shows me the same thing (kicks me to the Products: Full List Page) and doesn't let me add anything to my cart.

Also, I'm a bit confused about the upgrade pricing. I'm assuming the generous $30 discount for the upgrade means the price I paid for an update of Accordance 8 from 7 will not apply to the update. I'm fine with that but it's not really clear.

Thanks.

The $30 discount is on a double purchase or upgrade: Library and Scholars. You also get a one time credit for the purchase of version 8. We'll look into the cart issue, but most people are ordering without problems.

The $30 discount is on a double purchase or upgrade: Library and Scholars. You also get a one time credit for the purchase of version 8. We'll look into the cart issue, but most people are ordering without problems.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I'll just retry to order the upgrade tomorrow (just tried a few minutes ago and still getting the same error). Adding the LAB makes this a must have upgrade for me!

Don

There was indeed a problem with the cart, but it has now been corrected. Please let us know if you encounter any further problems.

Thanks, Helen. Confirmed that all is well and placing my order now.

Archived