Syncing user notes 1.7.8

JayDee

1.7.8 gives me the ability to read the 11 user notes and edit them? But cannot sync existing user notes files?

My user notes named both the same in 11 and in iOS and i cannot sync them.. am i right?

(At least i don't find any option to sync them when using Sync with mobile device.. i can only choose other modules)

Version 1.7.8 added the ability to sync, view, and edit the new user note files (*.amynotes). Syncing previously supported user content has not changed.

What has not changed is that Accordance prevents WiFi syncing user content when your desktop and device are linked to Dropbox. It is too difficult to track changes with different syncing methods in place at the same time.

To WiFi sync your user content, you need to unlink your desktop and device from Dropbox.

Mike

To WiFi sync your user content, you need to unlink your desktop and device from Dropbox.

Mike

Can't you disable Dropbox syncing automatically in the background? For that moment, on both devices?.... Why user should disable something, and even care to know these technicalities? Save him/her from it! :) just disable while syncing, then enable again.

We can certainly disable it automatically but when we go to reenable it the user will again be shown the Dropbox authentication view. There is no avoiding this Dropbox requirement. So that doesn't seem practical to me.

Heads up that something interesting happened after I updated to 1.7.8 today and then synced my notes via Drop Box. Only some of them appeared on my iPad after syncing the first time.

I got nervous and thought they may have been overwritten or something but on the second sync, Accordance for iOS found and harmonized the rest of my note sets.

I'm happy :)

Heads up that something interesting happened after I updated to 1.7.8 today and then synced my notes via Drop Box. Only some of them appeared on my iPad after syncing the first time.

I got nervous and thought they may have been overwritten or something but on the second sync, Accordance for iOS found and harmonized the rest of my note sets.

I'm happy :)

Same thing happened to me. After the second sync, all is good :)

Mark and David,

Thank you for the report. Version 1.7.9 should address the Dropbox sync issue and only require one sync to complete the new user note upgrade. Version 1.7.9 is in beta testing now.

Mike

• Like 1