Spirit-Filled Life Study Bible

Bobblehead Joe

Huh. Personally, I'd like to see more Accordance modules that meet the needs of progressive/liberal students and pastors. For example...

Old Testament Library commentary volumes

New Testament Library commentary volumes

The New Interpreter's Bible (commentary)

The New Interpreter's Dictionary of the Bible

Black's New Testament Commentary volumes

HarperCollins Bible Dictionary (revised and updated)

New Oxford Annotated Bible study notes

I often recommend the New Oxford Annotated Bible and the HarperCollins Bible Dictionary as the starting point for Bible study. When I'm asked if these are available digitally instead of in book form, sadly, I have to tell people "no."

We are looking into some of these.

Edited by Rick Bennett

• 7 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Just another bump for the Spirit-Filled Life Bible by Jack Hayford (Pub: Nelson).  It has been invaluable over the years.   This request seems to have fallen by the wayside!

• 2 years later...

Reviving this one to see interest.

I still have a first edition. It was my first Bible after I was born again. My family came out of one of the contributors churches so we had early access. There is no more room on any of the pages to write, and most of the margins, especially the NT are annotated now.

I would definitely like to see the original on Accordance.

Spirit-Filled Life Study Bible: I would buy this in an instant if it was in Accordance.  I've used the hard copy for years and never grown tired of it.

• 1 month later...

Can the Spirit Filled Life Bible and commentary be added? I requested it once years ago, during a phone conversation with your sales or support staff. 

I have the first edition of the bible from Regent University in print and the cover is falling apart. I bought the 3rd edition on Kindle, which changed some content. I would love to have it be part of my Accordance library.