Morphology highlights automatically reflected in keyed translations

Richard Maguire

Hello Accordance folks,

I am grateful for how much my walk has grown via the tools Accordance provides, and I would like to know if an extension to highlighting might be possible. I can search for morphology in the original text, and I can manually highlight the search results in my ESV, or I have downloaded one person's highlight style file with good results, but it would be great to have those hits show up automatically in translations. I am fortunate to be able to benefit from both Accordance and L4MAC; however, I find while I do most of my original language work in Accordance, I have this feature working in Logos because it, for me, works hand-in-hand with my original language work. I am not led to ditch one software for the other, but I thought to ask as this would streamline one kind of study I do to a single package. Thanks for the work you do.

Richard

We aren't set up for this right now, but there are some exciting features about to be released which will help along these lines. Please be patient for a few more weeks, and see what we have in store for you.

We aren't set up for this right now, but there are some exciting features about to be released which will help along these lines. Please be patient for a few more weeks, and see what we have in store for you.

Sounds great. I am always a big fan of new features! Blessings.

Archived