Search Back improvement for INFER

Guntis

In the "Source" pane I search Daniel, in the "Infer" pane I type in [iNFER 5 Source] <AND> [RANGE Rev] and get pretty good list of inferences to the book of Daniel in the book of Revelation. I can use Search Back for each string of red colored words. This way I can find where that string of words is found in the Source book. But it is time-consuming. Could you insert reference links after each inference in the "Infer" pane so that I could move cursor over and find where that is in the book of Daniel? And it would be super cool if you could also color the same strings of words red also in the source text, in this case in the "Source" pane in Daniel text.

I'd have red words in both panes and in the Revelation text after each inference would be inserted link to the book of Daniel where that could be found. And perhaps in Daniel text could be inserted references to the book of Revelation, although it's not that important.

post-634-013317100 1321829926_thumb.png

In the "Source" pane I search Daniel, in the "Infer" pane I type in [iNFER 5 Source] <AND> [RANGE Rev] and get pretty good list of inferences to the book of Daniel in the book of Revelation. I can use Search Back for each string of red colored words. This way I can find where that string of words is found in the Source book. But it is time-consuming. Could you insert reference links after each inference in the "Infer" pane so that I could move cursor over and find where that is in the book of Daniel? And it would be super cool if you could also color the same strings of words red also in the source text, in this case in the "Source" pane in Daniel text.

I'd have red words in both panes and in the Revelation text after each inference would be inserted link to the book of Daniel where that could be found. And perhaps in Daniel text could be inserted references to the book of Revelation, although it's not that important.

WOW. I second that! One learns something new everyday.

Archived