Can't sync iPad with my Mac after restoring Mac OS X from the Time Machine

Guntis

I synced Accordance on my iPad 4 (iOS 7) with my Mac (OS X 10.9.3). Then I installed OS X 10.10 but the same evening decided to downgrade back to 10.9.3. So I restored system from the Time Machine disk. Few days later I wanted to sync few newly purchased modules to my iPad, but Accordance showed a warning that this iPad has been synced to another Mac and will erase all its content. The same message popped up when I tried to sync with my iPhone. It means that not everything is restored. Somehow Accordance has lost info that this is the same Mac. Could you please fix this bug?

I think your iAcc on your iPad is viewing your Mac as a 'stranger,' or a new computer – I have had this happen and had to erase and reinstall. It also happens when you replace your iPhone or iPad with a new one. It's a pain but the aggravation can be lessened.

I'm sure you've taken the time to arrange your Library on your iPad. You might want to take screen shots of your list of Texts, and the various categories of Tools before erasing and restoring. It cuts down on the time it takes to get everything arranged again.

My sympathies. I had to reinstall from scratch when I changed computers. I do not know if the iOS app code can be updated to obviate this behavior, but would welcome it. I did have a list of my installed modules and organization (as Julie suggested), but it was still a hassle.

Minor clarification. The desktop app sync code makes this determination, not the iOS app.

Minor clarification. The desktop app sync code makes this determination, not the iOS app.

Thanks Scott. Then my request goes to the desktop team.