Eerdmans Commentary on the Bible

Grant Edwards

Are there any plans to add Eerdmans Commentary on the Bible in the near future? I would certainly be interested in this one-volume commentary if it were available on Accordance.

• 4 years later...

The book mentioned in this post title is a massive and (by the looks of it) really helpful commentary that comes to some 1,500 pages--book-by-book, including deuterocanonical and even a little pseudepigrapha.

I'd love to see it join the Eerdmans Companion and Dictionary and Early Judaism Dictionary in Accordance.

And all God's people said...?

Are there any plans to add Eerdmans Commentary on the Bible in the near future? I would certainly be interested in this one-volume commentary if it were available on Accordance.

I think of Eerdmans Commentary on the Bible to be the best one volume commentary there is out there right now. I think it is a great shame that the companion dictionary is out there indeed is free with the base Accordance but the companion volume is not. The New Interpreter's Bible One-Volume Commentary is decent but it is not the same quality as Eerdmans. The Oxford Bible Commentary again is a decent one volume one but it is not ECB either. I have OBC in Logos and NIBOVC in Olivetree and i use each of them every week. I have the ECB in hardcover and use it often but think how much more it would be used if i had it on my computer. My study usually done on the computer. my hard copies get used very little indeed probably 75% of my hard copy Biblical reference works are on my computer. Indeed the only complete mulit-volume i retained was my NIB, and the gospels in Barclay New Daily Study Bible.

After this rambling I say please give us the ECB.

-Dan

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Thanks for finally getting it too us and at a great price.

EERDMANS COMMENTARY ON THE BIBLE

https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=Eerdmans%20Commentary

Edited by Daniel Francis

Dan, Glad to see you havent changed your mind in three years. Like the review!

;o)

• 2 years later...