Romans 7:23

Bud Lengtat

Mac OSX 10.6.8 on Intel MacBook

Accordance 10.0.2

NIV-G/K

ESVS

When I point at "another" in one text, it highlights in both texts, and at the bottom of the screen it tells me the Greek word. Cool! No matter which "another" I point at the same thing appears at the bottom.

But when I point at "the" in NIV, "dwell" highlights in ESVS. That seems a bit strange to me. When I point at "dwell" in ESVS something else shows up in the window at the bottom.

Is it misbehaving? A bug? Or am I just not familiar enough with what is going on to understand what is happening?

Hi Bud,

it looks like a text encoding error to me. It appears that "dwells" has been tagged to τοῖς in the verse,

Thanks for reporting it. When you find errors in a text like this, the best thing to is select the verse with the erro and then select"Report a correction" from the help menu or the Contextual Menu.

Thanks for reporting it. When you find errors in a text like this, the best thing to is select the verse with the erro and then select"Report a correction" from the help menu or the Contextual Menu.

Thanks Ken. Hopefully I will remember this for next time. Well, hopefully there won't be a next time. :)