Greek Septuagint (Rahlfs) revised module

benjpiper

Does anyone know if the Greek Septuagint (Rahlfs) revised module is the same as the the "Septuaginta" (Rahlfs) on Amazon that was published in '06 and is described as "a new critical edition of the ancient Greek translation of the Old Testament corrects over a thousand minor errors, but leaves Rahlf's edition intact."? I couldn't tell from reading the Amazon reviews and the Greek Septuagint (Rahlfs) revised module notes on my Scholar's Collection 7.4 CD.

This is the one on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Septuaginta-Alfred-R...4553&sr=8-1

Many thanks,

Ben

As I understand it, we do not yet have these corrections incorporated into the tagged Rahlf's LXX. However, the scholars who maintain the text will be making the corrections to conform to the new edition from Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft in the not-too-distant future.

As I understand it, we do not yet have these corrections incorporated into the tagged Rahlf's LXX. However, the scholars who maintain the text will be making the corrections to conform to the new edition from Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft in the not-too-distant future.

Thank you, Helen! I would be interested in the update once it comes out.

Ben

Someone asked earlier about punctuation. This should be added as well when the new edition is done.

Greg Ward

Accordance Development

Archived