Creating a sorted list of Accordance Modules

Todd Mogilner

I am wanting to create a list of all the Accordance Modules that I own in the new sorted style and put it into an Excel spreadsheet or something like that.

My goal is that I want to show my pastor what I have to get recommendations on which dictionaries, and commentaries are "good" in his view.

My hope is to send him a list of all the dictionaries and have him give me his opinions on them and have them the order that I have my Library in right now.

Hm, I guess I'd just open up all the relevant folders in the Library Pane, take a screen shot of it and send it. Faster than typing it all manually or copy-pasting.

Alternately, if your pastor isn't available at the moment, you can also post questions here - the Accordance community is a vibrant one

With kind regards

Pchris

Edited by Pchris

I think you can print the library contents, which means you could print to a pdf instead of taking multiple screen shots.

• Like 2

Oh yeah, that's right. All you have to do is right-click the Library pane, choose "Print...", click the "PDF"-button and choose "Save as PDF". That'll do it.
NB: You still have to open all your Library folders prior to saving in order to display all modules in the PDF.

Edited by Pchris

Hi Helen, this particular trick hasn’t worked for me for some time in the Library pane. I must be doing something wrong.

If I option click, say, Dictionaries, that opens but nothing else.