Unable to sync with iPad

SWallace

Hello,

I am currently using 10.1 and since the ugprade, started having an issue where I am unable to sync with my iPad. I get the following error: "There was an error while Accordance tried to encode data to send to the connected device. Please contact technical support..."

Suggestions?

Stephen

post-30436-0-94977400-1353983814_thumb.png

The developers are working on an issue with the files that include an apostrophe in the name. If you don't check those modules, you should be able to sync the others. We hope to post a fix very soon.

• Like 1

Ah, this helped! I've been getting this error for a while. I removed all modules with symbols (Greek/Hebrew Strong's, Pensees, and Nave's) and that fixed it.

The developers are working on an issue with the files that include an apostrophe in the name. If you don't check those modules, you should be able to sync the others. We hope to post a fix very soon.

Thanks for this information! I use the user notes to teach and the inability to sync has been frustrating. I unchecked the items with the apostrophe and everything synced fine. Then I went back to Easy Install on my iPad and added back the items I frequently use (Greek Strong's and Hebrew Strong's).

I am having the same issue as Stephen. While in sync process it gets all the way to TJL-JETS in General Tools item 7 of 27 then it stops and shows the message: There was an error while Accordance tried to encode data to send to the connected device"

Steve

What to do?