Access General Tool is Side by Side View

gregorybsmith

In Accordance, the Greek and Hebrew grammars and tools are listed under the General Tools. Sometimes when studying a passage on my IPad, I would like to be able to see one of these tools side-by-side with the appropriate text. I can do this on my MacBook Air, but not on my IPad. Because of the way the IPad displays text, I prefer reading on it. This would be a great addition. If it is already possible, please explain how to accomplish it.

For now you can only have one view with two parallel panes on the iOS. We plan to add additional views for the iPad, but they still may not be allowed side by side. This is a completely different system and interface from the Mac or Windows, and things that are well developed on computers can be much harder to implement on the touch interface and iOS.

• Like 1

The iOS actually discussed this very feature in our meeting today! We'd all like to see it implemented, but it isn't in the upcoming release, nor in the one immediately following. There are just too many other improvements with higher priorities. We do hope to see this (or something similar) within the next year, though. Hang in there! Your patience will be rewarded.