Accordance 9 User Content Generation Upgrades?

mikes

With the new features list on the work-in-progress website there's no mention of the User Notes replacement & updates to User Tools/Bibles... is there any teaser for us?

With the new features list on the work-in-progress website there's no mention of the User Notes replacement & updates to User Tools/Bibles... is there any teaser for us?

Working on a podcast demonstrating the new features now!

Stay tuned... :D

I know I'm in the minority of people who are interested - but their wasn't any mention of an update (much needed, imo) to the diagramming tool... right?

We have some major new features, but need to get it out so many other less major features are deferred to a later rev. Sorry, but user content upgrades are in the latter category.

I know I'm in the minority of people who are interested - but their wasn't any mention of an update (much needed, imo) to the diagramming tool... right?

Well, if it makes a difference, I too live on the diagramming feature and would love to have any updates of that out asap. I know, I know, you can only do so much at one time . . . .

Release the binaries... :) Everyone, of course, has their pet list of things they would love to have, but hopefully a line is well drawn so that the release is nigh. I have many hopes, but I am just anxious to get whatever is there as soon as possible. :)

One question on the electronic distribution, though . . . Outside of the "Easy Install" for specific modules, is there any thought being given to being able to have e-distribution of the updated Primary DVD as an ISO image to download and burn instead of paying the $15 + $10 to ship? I am perhaps paranoid, but I like to have physical media for stuff, I'm not always connected to the internet.

Well, if it makes a difference, I too live on the diagramming feature and would love to have any updates of that out asap. I know, I know, you can only do so much at one time . . . .

I'll second the request for an updated diagramming tool. I use it for every sermon and Bible study.

Archived