Compare vocabulary

Eleuterio

I remember in Bible Works there was a tool that enabled to compare the vocabulary of two given texts. Like: words (or roots, in Hebrew/Greek) that are repeated between Psalm 20 and Psalm 21.

Is there any way to do this in Accordance? (should it be included in 'requested features'?).

Thank you.

Eleuterio

I remember in Bible Works there was a tool that enabled to compare the vocabulary of two given texts. Like: words (or roots, in Hebrew/Greek) that are repeated between Psalm 20 and Psalm 21.

Is there any way to do this in Accordance? (should it be included in 'requested features'?).

The HITS command does what you're looking for (except roots, which probably can be added in a future revision of the program).

You may want to look at the examples in the Grammatical Supplement document in /Accordance folder/Manuals & Documents to get started.

The HITS command does what you're looking for (except roots, which probably can be added in a future revision of the program).

Thank you! It seems to be what I was looking for. Roots will be welcome, of course, but for the time being it is enough. It seems to be a very powerfull tool.

Blessings,

Eleuterio

Archived