Theological Journal Update

Robb B

I noticed that Galaxie software has put out an update to the Theological Journal Library, adding volumes 7 and 8 to the collection. I'd like to see those become available for Accordance.

It would also be a nice update if the journals integrated. For example, if Westminster off the Vol 1-5 disc and Westminster of Vol 6 was just one tool rather than two, which is how it currently is set up (Westminster and Westminster-1 are the two tools that show up for me anyways).

Thanks,

Robb Brunansky

Robb:

That's exactly why we are waiting until they release volume 10 so we can release vols 6-10 as one set, rather than have new modules each year. In any case, we are too busy to devote the time to processing each volume of the journals.

• 2 months later...

I agree with Robb on this one. The Journals are most helpful as they are newer. If we wait until Version 10 then we are talking at least 5 years removed for most of the journals. Not that they would be necessarily outdated, but certainly would be much more helpful each year.

• 1 year later...

I noticed this morning that Libronix has a module containing editions/updates 1-10. Is there a timeline for an update module 6-10 for Accordance in the coming months?

• 6 months later...

Any date estimate on the release of vol. 6-10?

I don't own the earlier module, is there the possibility for a package discount on all 10 volumes?

We hope to release vols 6-10 in November. the pricing is pretty much set by Galaxie to match their Windows version.

Archived