User Notes Links and Fonts

rkbishop

Somehow the command to "make a link" at the bottom of my User Notes is gone. Do you know how to get it back?

Also, is it possible to set a different default font and size for the User Notes?

Hmm... I still have "Make a link" at the bottom. Default display details, including font and size, can be set individually for each User Notes file, or globally for all of them.

To change the defaults for one User Notes file, open it in accordance, select the pane or zone it is in, then hit command-T (on a Mac) or control-T on Windows. That opens a dialog where you can set the display details.

To change the defaults for all your User Tools, go to Preferences (Under the Accordance menu on Macs, I think it's under the Edit menu) and choose "User Notes Display."

Thanks. I tried to change the User Notes Display through Preferences. I selected the preferred size and font, saved changes. But then when I started a new note, it was the old default (that I want to change), Geneva 11.

I believe you want to look at the User Files preference -> "Settings for User Files:" for the default font and size of new edits.

For the missing Make Link button, could it be hidden due to small of a window? Try expanding your window size. You can also type Command-L to make a link, to avoid using the mouse entirely.

OK. I fiddled with it, and got it to show by revising the User Files preferences. Thanks for your help!

I believe you want to look at the User Files preference -> "Settings for User Files:" for the default font and size of new edits.

For the missing Make Link button, could it be hidden due to small of a window? Try expanding your window size. You can also type Command-L to make a link, to avoid using the mouse entirely.

It did have to do with the size of the window. I increased it and found it again. Thanks!