Blass-Debrunner-Funk

cwconrad

I've long wished that the Funk English version of Blass-Debrunner, _A Greek Grammar of the NT and other early Christian Literature_, were available in a machine-readable easy-reference format. I note now that LOGOS has a Libronix version available for Windows users, but I also see complaints about inadequate hypertext indexing. Is there any possibility that this might be made available as an Accordance module? Now that we know that the project for a new scholarly grammar of Hellenistic Greek is defunct, the "good old" BDF has become all the more essential. It's nice to have Wallace available, but Wallace doesn't really supplant BDF.

Yes, this is on our wish list as well, despite the fact that grammars are among the most difficult modules to prepare.

• 9 months later...

Has there been any progress in developing this module, or has development begun?

• 4 weeks later...

This work is currently undergoing a thorough revision. One might wish to wait until it is completed before one captures it in electronic format.

Yes, this is on our wish list as well, despite the fact that grammars are among the most difficult modules to prepare.

• 6 months later...
This work is currently undergoing a thorough revision. One might wish to wait until it is completed before one captures it in electronic format.

This grammar is being revised by another team or author, following the deaths of Robert Funk and Daryl Schmidt?

• 2 months later...

Add my vote to those eager for a BDF module. Has there been any progress since January? This is one title I miss in Accordance and is featured on other platforms .

• 1 year later...

Bump!

I would love to see BDF in Accordance. Robertson was nice, but BDF would be better.

Archived