Updated Content Downloaded but not Installed?

sfarson

Saw an interesting message today while watching 28 resources be updated (Windows 10.4.3). At the conclusion there was a message something like (Sorry I can't quite remember)... "The resources were downloaded but not all were installed. Contact tech support if resources continue to not be installed." Well, I've checked for content updates several times and I get no error messages and only a message like "Your modules are up to date." Everything OK and updated?

Thanks, Steve

I've had the same message a couple times recently on Mavericks/Mac. I've seen a few other posts about the server, but don't know if this is related.

I can't remember now which modules they were, but after reading that message, I was unable to access a few modules I had searched for in the library, so I just deleted (and also trashed) them and then they showed up again in Easy Install, and I re-downloaded them without any issue. You could check through your library to make sure you can access everything, to find out if everything is okay.

I have not seen this on Mac, but did note that with large modules (>100 MB), the download would hang at the end. If I stopped and restarted the download, it would finish most of the time. A few times it started over :wacko:

I had a similar issue on my iPad mini. The error I received was "The installation was partially successful, as 7 files were upgraded, but others were not. Please see the Accordance documentation." I don't know where in the documentation it is referring to.

Hey thanks everyone. Went through every Library resource, opening them (took awhile!), and found one that wouldn't open - Holman Bible Dictionary. Removed then EZ Installed.

Thanks for your thoughts and tips.