Multiple Reference Tools open within a Single Zone?

RANorem

As a long(er)-time user of Accordance I should know the answer to this, but I seem to be having some "brain fog" so I will appeal to the Accordance community. I know that you can have parallel texts open within a single Zone. I also know that you can have multiple Reference Tools within a single zone, but my question is: Can you have two or more Reference Tools open in parallel fashion within a single zone? I'm not even sure that I have the proper terms (i.e., zone, or tabs). Thanks for your help!

Edited by RANorem

If I understand your question, correctly, the answer is yes. You need to start with a biblical text, though, before you can open Reference Tools in parallel in a single zone, but you can open as many as will fit from the "Add Parallel" option.

Yes, that does accomplish what I was trying to do and I very much appreciate your help. I had the texts in one zone and the Reference tools in another and that doesn't appear to work, but you suggestion in spot on. Thanks again!

• Like 1

Any time! You can also tie the Reference tools from one zone to texts in another zone, so that's another way to go about it. If you have a solution that is working for you, just stick with that, I'd say. But some other options were recently discussed here, too.

• Like 1