Accordance Widget

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 whatnext

whatnext

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:I am candidate for ordination as a Minister of the Word and Sacrament for the Presbyterian Church (USA). I am married to a beautiful woman named Sara. I have a seven-year-old terrier conglomeration named Jodi.

Posted 01 August 2005 - 06:13 PM

Hmm. I'm getting the following error message: "ERR.No user interaction allowed."

#2 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,537 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 01 August 2005 - 06:19 PM

That sometimes happens, probably because you hit "cancel" on the Finder window asking you to select Accordance. Try closing that instance of the widget (hold the option-key down and mouse over it, then click the black 'x' in the top left corner), then creating a new one from the Dashboard bar. If you select Accordance when it asks you it should be fine.
Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

#3 mortman

mortman

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 07:14 PM

I just upgraded my Accordance to 6.7 and installed the new widget. but when I try a search I receive an error. "No user interaction allowed."

Any ideas what's happening or how to correct this issue.

Thank you.

#4 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,094 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 01 August 2005 - 07:37 PM

This was Joel's reply to a similar question:

That sometimes happens, probably because you hit "cancel" on the Finder window asking you to select Accordance. Try closing that instance of the widget (hold the option-key down and mouse over it, then click the black 'x' in the top left corner), then creating a new one from the Dashboard bar. If you select Accordance when it asks you it should be fine.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users