Use of search results

Chris and Kathy Hinds

I expect this is easy, but I can't find it in the documentation, so I am looking for some help. Once the search results are posted in the results window, how do I jump to the text for one of the hits? For instance, I have this in the results window:

Gen. 15:3 And Abram said,

Accordance makes navigating search results a breeze:

To advance the results by one verse use cmd-[down arrow], or the down triangle next to "Vs" in the bottom left of the workspace.

To advance the results by one chapter use cmd-option-[down arrow], or the down triangle next to "Ch" in the bottom left of the workspace.

To advance the results by one one book use cmd-option-ctrl-[down arrow], or the down triangle next to "Bk" in the bottom left of the workspace.

Hope that helps.

Darryl

You have two options to show the context of a hit. The first is the context slider, on the search window right next to the number of hits. Just drag that up to add more or less context, or to A if you want to show all the text. You can then navigate more easily using the buttons Darryl talked about. The second is to click inside of the verse you want to see in context and type Command-5, or click the Context button on the resource palette. This will open a new tab or zone displaying your verse in the context of the entire text.

Great! Thanks to you both.

BTW, when will we have an Accordance Seminar or Show in Austin?

Chris

Archived