• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:39 AM

Maybe not the first priority at this time, but could you think about different colors for the UI? Personally I find current color scheme with those dark brown bars too "heavy". I'd prefer iBooks sepia color background with little bit darker bars.
“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

#2 SteveP

SteveP

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:13 PM

Maybe not the first priority at this time, but could you think about different colors for the UI? Personally I find current color scheme with those dark brown bars too "heavy". I'd prefer iBooks sepia color background with little bit darker bars.

Or, like the "Friendly" app for Facebook (and I am sure many others) allow the user to set the UI color(s). But I know, more prefs is more programming....
SteveP

#3 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:50 PM

Or, like the "Friendly" app for Facebook (and I am sure many others) allow the user to set the UI color(s). But I know, more prefs is more programming....

Yep, just like custom fonts, colored backgrounds, more features, etc.

Remember when users were saying "We'd just like a reader for now?" We knew y'all wouldn't be satisfied with that for long. This first version actually has a VERY extended search capacity, one of the greatest weaknesses of other iOS Bible apps. We hope you will recommend this app to all of your friends—and that it will prompt them to buy and use Accordance on their desktops too. The more users we have, the more modules we sell, the more money we can plow back into development. ;)

Enjoy!
Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users