Exporting options

AlejandroBotta

I need a large font to see the text in Accordance but when I need to export texts to Word or Mellel, I usually need a font 12pt size. Is there any way to set the size of the fonts when we export Hebrew or Greek?

Many thanks!

Alejandro

This is not currently possible, but we hope to implement it in the not too distant future.

Thanks!

This is not currently possible, but we hope to implement it in the not too distant future.

Why care about the exported font size?

If you export Hebrew unicode from Accordance, paste it into Mellel, with two key strokes you can make the exported text appear to your liking in Mellel.

Just set up a secondary font in Mellel with your preferred Hebrew font; after you paste the unicode, highlight (i.e., select with your mouse) the pasted text, and click on the appropriate character set in Mellel. Or even better, assign a keyboard shortcut in Mellel to your Hebrew character set (I use Command 2), so after selecting the text, press Command 2

Well, mostly because I use Word more than Mellel, and have to export verses and many isolated words. In those cases, setting the size of the font in Accordance to 12pt will save me to have to change the size of the font in Word every time I paste something into a document.

Why care about the exported font size?

If you export Hebrew unicode from Accordance, paste it into Mellel, with two key strokes you can make the exported text appear to your liking in Mellel.

Just set up a secondary font in Mellel with your preferred Hebrew font; after you paste the unicode, highlight (i.e., select with your mouse) the pasted text, and click on the appropriate character set in Mellel. Or even better, assign a keyboard shortcut in Mellel to your Hebrew character set (I use Command 2), so after selecting the text, press Command 2

Well, mostly because I use Word more than Mellel

With Word, I can understand. Of course, you could create a macro to accomplish the same, but results would probably vary. Who knows ... Glad Accordance is planning the feature.

Best wishes,

-s

Greetings... this is my first venture back into this community since the email list was disbanded.

I use Nisus... which has the option of pasting text only from the clipboard. This has the effect of stripping formatting attributes from the clipboard text and at the same it appears in the document with whatever attributes are present at the point of entry.

Archived