Hebrew / MT-LXX dynamic interlinear display

Ken Han

With my text pane set to BHS-T, displaying as paragraph with space, and limit text width option turned off, adding dynamic MT-LXX interlinear stacks the interlinear info below the Hebrew text as expected. And as I hover the pointer over the Hebrew words from right to left, the relevant interlinear info is also highlighted, even if the words and interlinear info don't align anymore. The problem is when I reach the left edge of the text window. The spacing for interlinear is wider than the text, and the interlinear info is just cut off with no highlighting visible. See the attached pic.

In the attached pic above, the cursor is hovering over "wav", and the relevant interlinear info is highlighted. But move the cursor left to "lo" and its interlinear info extends beyond the left screen edge and is cut off, with no ability to see it.

Most of the times setting the text display to separate verse and turning off the text display width limitation will work around the problem, as most verses can fit inside a text pane if the width is wide enough. But if there's not enough available width because you have another pane/zone open, some of the interlinear info is lost again. Shrinking the display font size is probably not the solution here.