Is it possible to create my own tagged text?

gplawhorn

I would really like to use my own translation in an interlinear form. I can easily import my translation; is it possible to create tagged texts, so that they show up in interlinear form?

Not possible.

Your question is actually two. The first question is "Can I create my own tagged text in Accordance?" and "Can my tagged text be used as part of the Dynamic Interlinear?"

The answer to the first and the second is no. However, there is a caveat for the first. You can tag a text with a highlighting method. A highlighting method could become convoluted easily, so a minimalistic approach would be necessary to keep the tagging legible. Here is what you could do: create a new Highlighting file. Map out your morphological tagging system, and correlate each tag to a particular color. These colors are searchable based on style. Thus, if you tagged your Pres. Act. Indicative. 1st Pl with red underline, you could thus search for PAI1PL in your highlighting style. As for what sort of searches you could create with your styles, please consult the Help Files by copy the below path into your "Go To Folder " ⌘⇧G (file:///Applications/Accordance.app/Contents/Resources/Accordance%20Help/Default_Left.htm#CSHID=topics%2F04_gswa%2Fthe_search_tab.htm|StartTopic=content%2Ftopics%2F04_gswa%2Fthe_search_tab.htm|SkinName=accordance_on_mac)

As for the second part, no, it is as Mike says, "not possible."

Archived