Tyndale Commentary Newer Updated Volumes

Gedalya

I see from the listing of the Tyndale volumes in Amazon.com that there are newer volumes in the series. Why does Accordance module not include the newer updated volumes? See for eg Deuteronomy and Leviticus.

The updated volumes are not available in any Bible software at the moment. IVP will likely allow them into computer format but the timing is anyones mind. I know BST old testament is a highly requested but inquiring a few years back they said they had no interest in releasing it to electronic edition before it was complete.

-Dan

Dan,

Is there an evaluation somewhere of the differences between the older and the newer volumes? Specifically the Hebrew Bible volumes?

My copy of the Tyndale commentaries included the new volume on Esther, so I have two Esther volumes one by Baldwin and one by Deb Reid?

Mine has the 2 Esther volumes also

I had never noticed that before... thank you for pointing it out... 2 volumes on ester are indeed there...

-Dan

Looking forward to Sklar on Leviticus, whenever it comes. May buy it in hard copy in the mean time…

• 9 months later...

Any word on when there'll be an update? I'd like to get Sklar's Leviticus commentary too on Accordance

It does appear they are in the process of a "revision and replacement programme". We'll look into this more and find out what their plans are for digital distribution.  

• Like 3