#1 Chuck Schneider

Chuck Schneider

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:26 AM

I'm repeating myself, I know, but the podcasts are really so helpful. Either they help me make decisions about a purchase or they help me make better use of modules I've already bought. There is always something interesting to see. Sincere thanks, Dr. J, for the podcasts.

Edited by ccs, 06 November 2010 - 02:28 AM.

#2 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,438 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:59 AM

I'm repeating myself, I know, but the podcasts are really so helpful. Either they help me make decisions about a purchase or they help me make better use of modules I've already bought. There is always something interesting to see. Sincere thanks, Dr. J, for the podcasts.

Thank you so much!
Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

#3 jackcav

jackcav

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Bible Teaching
    Database Programming
    Golf (but no time)
    Fishing
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:38 AM

Sincere thanks, Dr. J, for the podcasts.

Second the Motion! Attached File  Bravo Zulu.jpg   13.5KB   1 downloads

Bravo Zulu is the US Navy signal flags meaning "Well Done!"

#4 fmcfee

fmcfee

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study...I am an active member of KI (Chuck Missler ) and seek to understand and apply the Bible to my life...I bought Accordance to help with my original language studies..I would like to be able to understand what the writers meant to say (I realize there are multiple meanings in the same verses)..not just depend on a translation...

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:38 PM

Thank you so much!

"Dr J"

Your podcasts are awesome...I am a newbie with Accordance and languages...studying on my own for the most part....your podcasts help me refresh things and inspire me to do more (i need both and lots of repetition)....I appreciate your time and effort in this endeavor...you are a terrific communicator!

Frank

#5 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,438 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors

Posted 15 October 2011 - 03:03 PM

"Dr J"

Your podcasts are awesome...I am a newbie with Accordance and languages...studying on my own for the most part....your podcasts help me refresh things and inspire me to do more (i need both and lots of repetition)....I appreciate your time and effort in this endeavor...you are a terrific communicator!

Frank

Thank you all so much. I am honored to be able to enhance your study of the Word—and your ministries! I've got the best job in the world.

Edited by Timothy Jenney, 15 October 2011 - 03:17 PM.

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users