Bible Speaks today -Old Testament

ray robinson

I'm wondering if there are any plans to publish an accordance version of the Bible speaks Today series for the Old Testament.

Any body interested?

• Like 3

I really like the Song of Solomon volume in the series.

• Like 2

I'm interested

• Like 1

I would like the OT of this as well. The NT is good.

• Like 1

Count me in - I find the NT series really useful

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see this set as well. I have a few of the print versions and they are outstanding!

• 10 months later...

BUMP... I am doing this as I just killed my preorder over at Logos, it was not affordable for me and would prefer to have it in Accordance anyway (assuming a decent introductory price).

-Dan

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Any news to share on this... I know dates are rarely given and that often times for competitive reasons it is considered wise to say nothing. But as your chief competitor has it released I was just curious to know if this is possibly being worked on or at least pursued.

-Dan

We are working on getting a few titles from IVP UK, and this is among them. 

• Like 2

Awesome

I would like this. I already have BST for the NT and was surprised they didn't have the OT. I am especially keen on Malachi by Peter Adam.

• 8 months later...

Happy to read that BST OT series is in the pipeline, is there any update on when this is likely to be released?

Happy to read that BST OT series is in the pipeline, is there any update on when this is likely to be released?

Unfortunately, no significant updates at this point. We are hoping that changes soon.

Oh yes, please, please, please (bump, +1 or whatever jargon one understands ;) )

I wonder what it is that holds up projects such as this… I can speculate but I am curious what the hold up is. Why does it seem to take so long sometimes?

• Like 1

I wonder what it is that holds up projects such as this… I can speculate but I am curious what the hold up is. Why does it seem to take so long sometimes?

Publisher relations are often complicated, and take time (and unfortunately patience, which I am running short of in this case to be honest). That's all I will divulge, but suffice it to say we are doing everything we can to push this along.

• Like 2

I am puzzled. I would have though that for just about any publisher or copyright holder it would be a no-brainer. Minimum effort for maximum return, and my guess is Oak Tree would do all the hard work as well. And seeing as they've already licensed the BST NT… well I just don't get it. :(

• Like 1

Just to keep the controversy ticking along, I wonder if part of the reason for the delay is that this series is now so established (read "old") that the original authors and publisher did not think to include digital rights when they signed their contracts. ?