Help Files in Accordance 8

Donald Stidwell

The help files seem to be missing in Accordance 8 - when I select Help, only a blank Help screen comes up. I even reinstalled it to make sure, but it still comes up blank. Are the files missing from the installer for some reason?

We will look into it, but which version are you using, Universal or PPC?

We will look into it, but which version are you using, Universal or PPC?

Helen, I'm using the Universal version on a 1.83 Ghz Core 2 Duo Mac Mini.

Thanks.

Don

Yes, we found the problem, it affects the universal and the universal demo. It will take a few minutes to post new installers. I will let you know when we have done so.

Yes, we found the problem, it affects the universal and the universal demo. It will take a few minutes to post new installers. I will let you know when we have done so.

Fantastic - didn't expect y'all would move quite so quickly. Thanks a heap!

OK, new installers have been posted with Help files. You will need to delete a current version of 8.0 in order to get the Help, though. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Looks great Helen! Everything (including Help Files) installed and are in working order. Thank you guys so much for taking your holiday to make us happy!

Looks great Helen! Everything (including Help Files) installed and are in working order. Thank you guys so much for taking your holiday to make us happy!

Agreed - everything is working now. I add my gratitude for you all taking the time to fix this on a holiday. Now that's support!! Kudos to all.

OK, new installers have been posted with Help files. You will need to delete a current version of 8.0 in order to get the Help, though. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As usual excellent support from the Accordance team - thank you.

When you say delete a current version of 8.0 does this mean I should delete the whole 'Accordance folder' and then reinstal everything from scratch?

As usual excellent support from the Accordance team - thank you.

When you say delete a current version of 8.0 does this mean I should delete the whole 'Accordance folder' and then reinstal everything from scratch?

Simon, all I did was delete the Accordance file itself in the Accordance folder and then did a reinstall. You'll need to enter your serial number again but that's it.

Simon, all I did was delete the Accordance file itself in the Accordance folder and then did a reinstall. You'll need to enter your serial number again but that's it.

Thanks Donald - that worked and I now have help available.

Archived