crash on text drag

Anthony Sepulveda

[Acc 10.3.2, HP Pavilion g6-2306el, Win8.1]

dragging too long to select text, or to change the selected text length causes the program to crash (also happens with selecting texts from reference tools)

• 2 months later...

I get this almost every time I select text to highlight or to copy and paste; and I do this quite frequently for my seminary research. I must restart Accordance at least every 5 minutes because it freezes the program. Accordance is nearly useless to me if it freezes every time I select text in any tool: Greek, English texts, dictionaries, commentaries.

It has done this with every version installed since I first got 10.3.1.

HP Envy dv6, Win 8.1

Edited by apohlman

• 3 weeks later...

I get this almost every time I select text to highlight or to copy and paste; and I do this quite frequently for my seminary research. I must restart Accordance at least every 5 minutes because it freezes the program. Accordance is nearly useless to me if it freezes every time I select text in any tool: Greek, English texts, dictionaries, commentaries.

It has done this with every version installed since I first got 10.3.1.

HP Envy dv6, Win 8.1

I am having the exact same issue as you all (in regards to the highlighting). Can get frustrating (practicing that patience and other virtues and fruits of the SPIRIT, for sure).

I'm on version 10.3.4.3. I have an HP Pavillion DV7 (w/Windows 7 Pro). Are you still having the issue now?