Piper Sermons

jwritebol

I just noticed today that Desiring God released a CD with all of Piper's sermons for Libronix (and only for Windows right now)... can Accordance get in on this for the Mac users?? Please! Thanks.

(And yes I know I can get Piper's Hebrews sermons on the Exchange... I would just like to have them all).

Another option would be for different users to volunteer to create User Tools for more of Piper's sermons in the meantime. It would be free and customizable. DG's licensing would also permit such distribution.

Another option would be for different users to volunteer to create User Tools for more of Piper's sermons in the meantime. It would be free and customizable. DG's licensing would also permit such distribution.

Robb - I would be willing to give some time to that project myself, but would need some help in how to tell Accordance the section breaks, Scripture passages, etc. If we could get a collaborative effort together with a group leader I would be willing to work on this as well.

Thanks for what you have done on Hebrews already!!

If you take a look at the Accordance Exchange you will find that I have already done the book of Hebrews by Piper. It really doesn't take a ton of effort, just a little bit by little bit. Now if you plan on doing Romans, ya...that is going to take some time...perhaps that would be a good challenge for me. If I pass my Hebrew class I'll reward myself with that, until then...user tool it up folks!

That's right, Gregory did Piper's Hebrews sermons. I'll work on 2 Peter/Jude and post them when I get them done.

If you take a look at the Accordance Exchange you will find that I have already done the book of Hebrews by Piper. It really doesn't take a ton of effort, just a little bit by little bit. Now if you plan on doing Romans, ya...that is going to take some time...perhaps that would be a good challenge for me. If I pass my Hebrew class I'll reward myself with that, until then...user tool it up folks!

Gregory

I visited the Accordance Exchange @ http://home.earthlink.net/~accordanceexchange/welcome.html. I could not find anything there by Piper except a User Tool on Translations by David Lang.

Jack

That is the old old exchange. The new exchange is part of this site:

http://www.accordancebible.com/exchange/

We announced the new exchange here and it has been quite lively ever since then. You will find, among many other new offerings:

5/26/07 -- Piper on Hebrews -- John Piper's sermons -- User Tools

Piper on Hebrews -- Gregory Dietrich -- John Piper's Sermons on Hebrews,

I've done Piper's pastoral theology lectures. I'll try and clean them up a bit before I post them.

Jeremy

Before we do too much work on these let me talk w/ some friends at Desiring God to see if we can get these in a more convenient format.

Jeremy

Before we do too much work on these let me talk w/ some friends at Desiring God to see if we can get these in a more convenient format.

Jeremy

Jeremy - thanks... I really think this community sort of effort (i.e. exchange) is a great way to put together modules for the general public. Most of CCEL's stuff has been done via volunteers and they have built a great library of public domain works. If we could get project leaders together for various projects and cooperatively nail some of these modules down the public could really be served by our efforts to provide more great stuff for Accordance.

I really commend Accordance staff for making this part of Accordance "open" for the public to make modules like these. Thanks!

And by the way - thank you Gregory for doing Hebrews, I thought it was Robb, but was mistaken... he did a module of Owen that is really great... sorry for the misattribution.

That is the old old exchange. The new exchange is part of this site:

http://www.accordancebible.com/exchange/

We announced the new exchange here and it has been quite lively ever since then. You will find, among many other new offerings:

5/26/07 -- Piper on Hebrews -- John Piper's sermons -- User Tools

Piper on Hebrews -- Gregory Dietrich -- John Piper's Sermons on Hebrews,

Archived