Major Zondervan Series: ZEB, ZIBBCOT, and ZIBBCNT

Helen Brown

Check the news announcement of the release for details of these important and invaluable sets.

• Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible (ZEB) (5 volumes)
  • Zondervan Illustrated Bible Background Commentaries (ZIBBC) (5 OT and 4 NT volumes)

Each series comes in a single Accordance module allowing convenient rapid searching. They are available for Easy Install and on the upcoming Zondervan Reference 2 DVD.

Introductory Special Sale until Nov 15 (no further discounts apply)

• ZEB retails at $280, and is offered at the Introductory Special price of $234 (not $240 as posted)
  • ZIBBCOT retails at $250, and is offered at the Introductory Special price of $200
  • ZIBBCNT retails at $160, and is offered at the Introductory Special price of $128

Kudos to those who prepared the new Zondervan works. I have the print volumes and was anxiously awaiting the release of them for Accordance. I was intrigued as to how Accordance would handle such a visually oriented work especially with the "Reflections" boxes. I purchased the ZIBBCNT just a while ago and the work is extremely well done.

As an owner of the Zondervan Scholarly Suite I hope that there will be a possible upgrade path for those who already own ZPEB.

Tony Lawrence

Check the news announcement of the release for details of these important and invaluable sets.

• Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible (ZEB) (5 volumes)
  • Zondervan Illustrated Bible Background Commentaries (ZIBBC) (5 OT and 4 NT volumes)

Each series comes in a single Accordance module allowing convenient rapid searching. They are available for Easy Install and on the upcoming Zondervan Reference 2 DVD.

Introductory Special Sale until Nov 15 (no further discounts apply)

• ZEB retails at $280, and is offered at the Introductory Special price of $234 (not $240 as posted)
  • ZIBBCOT retails at $250, and is offered at the Introductory Special price of $200
  • ZIBBCNT retails at $160, and is offered at the Introductory Special price of $128

I've purchased the three items. The NT volume downloaded OK using East Install but the OT & ZEB are getting approx 50% through their respective downloads and then are quitting and beginning the downloading from scratch. Any idea how to solve this problem?

Andrew

Kudos to those who prepared the new Zondervan works. I have the print volumes and was anxiously awaiting the release of them for Accordance. I was intrigued as to how Accordance would handle such a visually oriented work especially with the "Reflections" boxes. I purchased the ZIBBCNT just a while ago and the work is extremely well done.

As an owner of the Zondervan Scholarly Suite I hope that there will be a possible upgrade path for those who already own ZPEB.

Tony Lawrence

Sorry, Zondervan isn't giving us a break on this, and of course our work was just as much in preparing the new version. Nor did we make anything on the ZPEB which was bundled in the Zondervan Scholarly Suite at a very reasonable price to the user.

I've purchased the three items. The NT volume downloaded OK using East Install but the OT & ZEB are getting approx 50% through their respective downloads and then are quitting and beginning the downloading from scratch. Any idea how to solve this problem?

Andrew

These are large downloads. We'll provide links privately for a direct download and manual install for any who cannot get them through Easy Install. We're also working to improve the reliability of the Easy Install.

• 3 weeks later...

Would you consider extending this promotional offer, say. till month end?

Would really appreciate the time as I'm still considering but also travelling and cannot easily make the purchase.

Thanks for thinking about it :)

Thanks for the reminder that today is the last day of the intro special. If you want to place your order today to take advantage of the special prices, but defer its fulfilment, you should contact us directly today.

Archived