Can I listen to those PodCast in Hong Kong

YingLam

I have no problem downloading in UK or Israel, so I wonder why?

I'm not fully familiar with accessing the internet from Hong Kong, but I am aware that most or all internet traffic coming into and out of China is filtered by the so called 'Great Firewall of China'. Perhaps podcasts in general are restricted there?

I wonder, do other podcasts work for you?

I don't know if the limitations are legal or technical, but one possible workaround via a link found searching for "podcasts not available" might be to log out of the Hong Kong store and log into the U.S. store to subscribe. Not sure if you have to stay logged in once subscribed to get updates...

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the help. after trying for a while, I finally get it around using kang's suggestion by changing store. Never can I find a place to logout, though. Just change store to US................

but I keep bounced back to HK store........strange.......

Thanks!

YingLam

Hmmm...

If you are still having problems downloading it from iTunes, why don't you try to download it directly from the Accordance web page? It's not as easy as subscribing via iTunes, but it will give you another option.

Here's the direct URL for the podcast:

http://www.accordancebible.com/site/resour...st_id=312752157

Try iTunes' Advanced menu > Subscribe to Podcast... and enter that URL.

Alternatively, you can subscribe to it in a reader like the OS X app NetNewsWire or the web-based Google Reader.

Archived