Awake My Heart by Sidlow Baxter

Brent Lawrence

Awake My Heart by J. Sidlow Baxter. I don't know if this devotional is in any electronic format anywhere, but I think Kregel Publications puts this out. I would love to see this added to Accordance. Not only is it excellent for daily readings, but as a pastor, I have found Baxter's thoughts excellent in providing a springboard to sermons. Really good stuff.

An older pastor friend of mine told me about this over 20 years ago and it was better than he described.

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif You have my vote. Baxter was an excellent writer and preacher, IMHO.

His "Explore the Book" is also an excellent work, one of the finest "bird eye's views" of the Bible.

Keeps you thinking further...

Hans

I am all for acquiring rights to "Explore the Book". It is a great resource.

I just happened to have "Explore the Book" open in front of me and the laptop as came to the forum to search for help and saw this thread.

So, "Awake My Heart", "Explore the Book" and any of other Baxter's works definitely have my vote.

Sounds like I need to explore "Explore the Book!" I don't have that one, but maybe that and other of Baxter's works will be on Accordance's radar.

Archived