Upgrade path for Studienbibel 2 (Accordance GBS collection)

JayDee

it would be great to have an upgrade path for users starting with the Studienbibel 2..

its kinda like the Original Language Collection.

Or

it would be great to have the option to sell/give away not needed parts of a collection to a friend..

(like when i buy essential I give away original collection to a study colleague -> advertisement and door entry for him to the world of Accordance)

Selling or giving part of a collection is just not feasible, since we would have to track the royalties and allow/disallow the installs of the parts.

However, upgrading may get easier if I have my way with a new feature that is in active planning stages.

• Like 1

Wonderful to hear, Helen!

Im looking forward to it and will wait a few more moments to see what wonderful new features and ideas you all are up to.

• 1 month later...

Selling or giving part of a collection is just not feasible, since we would have to track the royalties and allow/disallow the installs of the parts.

However, upgrading may get easier if I have my way with a new feature that is in active planning stages.

I was just looking at the Upgrade Calculator and remembered this thing (above) that Helen said a while ago about upgrading getting easier. It is (whatever it is) still on the horizon?

I have a feeling I may know what's up Helen's sleeve, and if it's what I think it is (which I won't say so Accordance can surprise everyone), it'll be great. I've also heard Accordance might be doing more with crossgrades down the road making it even easier for me to crossgrade more of my Logos and WORDsearch content into Accordance. That'll be excellent.