AGREE between words in different clauses or phrases

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

I am trying to do a Greek construct search where I want to ensure agreement between two words which are known to be in two different clauses. This is related to investigation of http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11740. I cannot get the AGREE to connect between elements in different clauses or phrases. I cannot see how to have the antecedent in one clause and the RP in another in this particular case AND have an AGREE between them. If I have them in the same clause its no problem.

Does anyone know if this is possible and if so how to do it ?

Thx

D

It's possible only at the top level, i.e. if you do not define clauses or phrases.

Hey Helen,

Thanx for this. Actually I noticed that its possible at a lower level but the elements need to be within the same clause or phrase. It looks like one cannot cross the phrase or clause boundary though. That seems like a limitation. I'll experiment more with syntax as the days go on and I'll see if this really poses a problem for me or not.

Thx

D

Edited by Daniel Semler

Exactly, you asked "between two different clauses or phrases" and the answer is no, but yes within a clause or phrase.