Crash when editing User Notes

ddoyle777

I'm getting a pretty consistent crash when I edit user note in Accordance 10.

Using 10.8.2 on MacBookPro with Accordance 10.0.2

Can you provide any other details, such as the edit action (adding a new note, saving an edit, etc.), what verse, and if you get this editing anywhere, or any user note?

Joel,

I saved the crash report as a .docx file, but the system wouldn't let me upload it. I created a new file for use in leading a Bible study in Ephesians. It has 4 notes so far. I was editing the file - usually with a click and the program crashed. I think it only happens when I edit the note, or at least that's what I remember .

I am getting something similar when editing user notes. It seems to happen when I type faster. The window menu is selected and then the user note edit window is pushed to the back and I get an error saying "Cannot type any characters, since no text has been selected." And the library pane also opens. I don't really know what is happening but it happens about once every time I try to edit the user note. I don't lose any information when this happens just a little time.

I'm still having crashing problems with 10.2. Today it happened three times - each time I was in the middle of highlighting a sentence in either a commentary (the new Barclay module) or TDNT.

Please check again when 10.0.4 becomes available later today. We did fix a lot of bugs.

How much later?

Using 10.0.4 I can "Cmnd-A" in a user tool edit window, delete the contents, then click "update". Accordance crashes.