New International Commentary of the NT / OT

eric in redding

Any update on when NICOT and NICNT will be available?

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious where this might be in terms of coming to Accordance. It seems to be available on a number of different electronic platforms, but my hope is that Accordance can at least give a thumbs up that it's coming sometime in the not too distant future.

Just curious where this might be in terms of coming to Accordance. It seems to be available on a number of different electronic platforms, but my hope is that Accordance can at least give a thumbs up that it's coming sometime in the not too distant future.

Yes, it's coming sometime in the not too distant future.

Great news.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm, it has been almost two months. Any more news or update on its release? My annual book budget is getting lower; I think I have enough set aside to purchase the upcoming set. Just curious as to when it will come out. Would love to have it before September when I have to go overseas to teach (rather than pack a few NIC commentaries). I think we first got wind of its arrival in January. Just curious as to when. Thanks in advance.

Hmmm, it has been almost two months. Any more news or update on its release? My annual book budget is getting lower; I think I have enough set aside to purchase the upcoming set. Just curious as to when it will come out. Would love to have it before September when I have to go overseas to teach (rather than pack a few NIC commentaries). I think we first got wind of its arrival in January. Just curious as to when. Thanks in advance.

NICNT is getting very close to completion, with NICOT to follow sometime after. There was a good delay; details to follow in the coming weeks.

Archived