New User to Accordance

Rick Ross

Greetings. I have successfully installed the PC Emulator, can bring up the MAC desktop, but I can not install the Version 8 Demo. My question is this, where do I copy that .sit file to so it will unstuff?

Toying with purchasing my first MacBook and wanted to check out Accordance 8 before possibly purchasing both. But I will still have my Windows Laptop for other software before perhaps freeing myself from Microsoft.

Thanks for any and all help.

Rick

You copy the .sit file to the OS Drive in the emulator (via the My Computer portal inside the emulator), and unstuff it there. Do call our tech support if you need any help, especially on the PC: (407) 339-0266.

You copy the .sit file to the OS Drive in the emulator (via the My Computer portal inside the emulator), and unstuff it there. Do call our tech support if you need any help, especially on the PC: (407) 339-0266.

Thanks, Helen. I did end up having to call Support and, they were able to get me running without too much effort. Now to view some of the videos to learn how to use the software. Have learn to use the MAC desktop as well.

Archived