looking for these

Moondougie

I'm looking for the following resources:

The Analytical Greek New Testament by Barbara & Timothy Friberg

Analytical Key to the Old Testament by John Owens

Expository Dictionary of Bible Words by Lawrence Richards

It's entirely possible that I'm just suffering from male-pattern blindness and these are already available but I'm just not seeing them (if that's the case, I'd be eternally grateful to anyone who might point me in the right direction for them - but if my sight is fine and they aren't already available, I'd like to nominate them for being added to the already fine list of Accordance modules.)

We don't have the Friberg GNT or Owens (though the mention of it made me flash back to my seminary days), but we do have the Expository Dictionary of Bible Words on the Zondervan Personal Growth CD-ROM.

Thanks for that info, David!

Is the one you're talking about the Renn? is that the same as the title by same name by Richards?

Are there any plans to maybe someday bring either of the other two to Accordance?

thanks again!

No, I'm not talking about Renn, but Richards' New International Encyclopedia of Bible Words.

We've had a few requests for the Friberg NT over the years, but I don't believe we've ever actively pursued it. I'm afraid we would have to be sold on why another tagged GNT would be necessary.

As for Owen, you're the first to request it. As I recall, Owen was basically a four-volume Hebrew-English interlinear. Since all of the info it contains is readily available through our tagged Hebrew text, I'm not sure it would add anything. But again, it's been years since I looked at it, and we're always open to being convinced. :)

David, do you have link for the Richards? I can't find it searching the Accordance site.

Friberg might be out of print - I think it might also have been replaced by Rogers and Rogers.

My professor (for Elementary Principles of Biblical Languages) highly recommended these three (among others - but most of the others I already have on Accordance).

The link I gave up above is to the Richards Encyclopedia, though the description on the website doesn't have his name listed as the editor. Here it is again.

• 7 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but I'm new to Accordance (another Bibleworks transplant).

The Analytical Greek New Testament by Barbara & Timothy Friberg has been my go-to reference in terms of lexicons for years.  If at all possible, that would be great if it would be added to the resources.

• Like 1